1. Call 911 to report the accident.
2. Do not admit any fault for pedestrian accidents.
3. Stay still until paramedics arrive.
4. Get the name, phone number and car insurance information of the driver who hit you.
5. Get the name, phone number and car insurance information of the driver who hit you.
6. If possible, take pictures while at the scene of the accident.
7. Go immediately to a hospital in Los Angeles.
8. Gather information about the accident, such as copies of police reports and medical records.
9. Call the driver's auto insurance company to file an initial claim.
10. Consult with a pedestrian accident attorney in Los Angeles before resolving.
Contact an attorney as soon as possible for advice on what to do after a pedestrian accident in Los Angeles. An attorney can take your place in the complex legal process and focus on treating serious physical and emotional injuries.